User Management allows you to invite and manage team members in user management, as well as customize the level of access your users can see inside the Monsum account.
To access User Management, use these steps:
- Select Account Settings in the top right corner
- Then select User Management.
To invite a new user, use the below steps:
- While on the User sub-tab, select the New user button
- Enter the First and Last Name of the team member
- Next, select the Email address
- For User Role, choose between Standard or a custom Role
- Select Save user to finish. Your user will receive an email with an activation link and their password to their user account.
If needed, hover next to any user’s name and select the gear icon. From here, you can select either:
- Edit - Allows you to update the user's name or user role
- Block - Stops the user from logging into your account
- Delete - Permanently removes the user from logging into your account
User Roles Permissions
Adjust the level of access your users have by using the Standard User Role, or creating your own user roles, with three levels of access to each area of your Monsum account:
- Permission Types
- Coupon Codes
- Settings - Access to Account Settings
- Users - Access to User Accounts
- None - User cannot access any content in the permission type assigned to them
- Read Mode - User can only view content in the permission type assigned to them
- Write Mode - User can create, edit and manage content in the permission type assigned to them
Create your own user role with these steps:
- Select the User Role sub-tab, then select the New User Role button
- Enter a Name for this new user role
- Next, for each permission type, choose between None, Read Mode or Write Mode
- Select Save User Role to finish. You can now assign this user role to any user.
If needed, hover next to any user role and select the gear icon. From here, you can select either:
- Edit - Update the permissions for that particular user role
- Delete - Permanently removes the user role